Community Support Worker
Community Support Worker (Crawley and surrounding areas)
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of 14 support workers in Crawley. The people that we support live independent lives and love to go out into the community. You could be supporting with anything from going to the cinema to a day at the beach. Every day is genuinely different and there is a lot of scope for professional development with project work happening throughout the year.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you have a full UK/EU driving license and access to transport.
The Recruitment Day will include:
- The opportunity to meet and get to know some of the people we support
- Individual and group assessments
- The potential to interview on the day itself
- Refreshments and a light lunch
To register for the Recruitment Day, please click on ‘Apply’ at the bottom of this page.
- For any general questions about the day and what to bring, please contact Jenny Ng on 0300 303 9032 Ext 2782.
- For any specific questions about the service and Community Support Worker role itself, please contact Simon Churcher on 07940 516362
Sharing in our Values
We pride ourselves on being a values based employer. That means we believe passionately in:
Ambition- helping people be the best they can be
Courage - being brave enough to make a difference
Integrity - being honest and fair in all the things we do
Partnership - working with other people to make a bigger difference
Respect - treating everyone fairly and knowing that everyone’s voice is important
Those are the qualities that you’ll need to join the team - they’re beliefs shared by everyone who works with us.
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
• Competitive salary.
• 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
• Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
• An occupational sick pay scheme.
• The opportunity of flexible working.
• 10% enhancement for working overtime.
• Sleep-in payments of £30.50 available in addition to basic pay. If applicable, top-up payments will be awarded to meet National Minimum Wage obligations.
If being a Community Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please see above.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £4,620.94
- Support Worker