Female Support Worker
Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Northway and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
The Dimensions team in Newbury supports one lady who enjoys getting out & about and loves to try new activities. This lady is a wheelchair user and needs 24 hour support. There’s a separate bedroom for Support Workers who are required to stay overnight for sleep-ins. You’ll be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota. The location is easily accessible by public transport and has parking available, although you will need to hold a full UK driving license.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Lalaine Fry on 07393 012494.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £21,381.37
- Support Worker