We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Officer our join the regional management team in Wales .
You will provide expert support and advice whilst consistently demonstrating HR best practice.
This role will assist with the development and achievement of the team and the Organisational outcomes on the Dimensions' 5 year strategy and helping to deliver the regional business plan .
About the role
- Providing first level advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures, employment law and employee relations issues with the guidance of the HR Business partner as required.
- Advising and supporting regional management team with disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance improvement meetings.
- Review sickness absence and undertake relevant interventions, including referrals to Occupational Health and advice to managers on phased return.
- Contribute to the development and execution of health and wellbeing initiatives in line with Dimensions Wellbeing strategy.
To be successful :
- It is essential you will have operational HR experience, supporting managers in all aspects of HR
- Qualified or working towards CIPD is desirable
- You must have sound knowledge of current employment legislation and ability to translate this into workplace practices, with good commercial awareness
- Awareness of people management issues
- Experience of managing own time and workload effectively, meeting targets and deadlines
- You will have the ability to work without close supervision yet able to judge when advice and support is required
- Experience of TUPE processes
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Amie Clayton 07860923438.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- •Office Based Roles