Dimensions is one of the largest not-for-profit providers of care and support services for people with learning disabilities and autism in the UK. We are currently recruiting for an Operations Director covering the West Midlands area. Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, the role is part of a strategic regional management team, providing more services to people with complex needs as well as developing existing services in offering outcomes focused on care and support.
This role is based in the West Midlands and will require travel across the area and region. The role will provide effective and clear leadership for managers and employees to ensure standards of performance are maintained and improved wherever possible. Where the service(s) are separately registered with CQC, you will be expected to apply successfully for registration as the Registered Manager and take responsibility for maintaining compliance with regulations.
Our Strategic Review has led us to the development of our 2020 strategy, where we will undertake a fundamental re-positioning of the organisation, away from the ordinary and towards the exemplary; to delivering a suite of differentiated services which will be supported by exceptional back-office and managerial teams all focused on delivering outstanding care and support which result in real-world outcomes for people.
We’ll need you to have a relevant professional or managerial qualification, be results driven and outcome focused, with middle management experience in the social care sector including working with Local Authority Commissioners, families and circles of support. An excellent communicator at all levels, you’ll have experience of effectively managing change and delivering service improvements. Above all, you will inspire staff and stakeholders to generate a culture of creativity and ideas, bringing to life our mission to provide high quality personalised support for people with learning disabilities and autism, helping them to be actively engaged with, and contribute to, their communities.
- £4,000 Car allowance
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- •£4,000 Car Allowance