Quality and Compliance Reviewer
Dimensions are looking for a Quality and Compliance Reviewer.
The role is being primarily home based in the South ,the main area of work will be Hampshire.
The post holder will be required to travel outside this area, which may involve over-night stays. Suitable equipment will be provided and travel reimbursed.
We are looking to arrange the interviews on 08.06.18 in Theale, Reading.
About the role
This role will involve working with experts by experience, to review the quality and safety aspects of how Dimensions provides support services to people. This will involve collecting information about service delivery and using this information to make judgements about the quality of support and how well risks are being managed, then writing this up in a concise report.
Assessments will primarily cover accommodation-based services, but will also include day service provision and investigating particular aspects of service delivery, specific incidents and concerns raised through the complaints or whistleblowing processes.
The role is a critical assurance role within the organisation.
Essential requirements for the post are to:
- Have experience, including at management level, within the social care sector
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels (both orally and in writing) and build effective working relationships
- Be results focussed with the ability to work proactively, plan, organise, optimise resources and complete targets within agreed timescales
- Understand quality and compliance issues and systems
- Possess knowledge and understanding of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2009 (Part 3 and part 4) and the consequences of failing to take action on set requirements
- Understand the requirements of the Care Quality Commission, Care Inspectorate Wales and Homes & Communities Agency in relation to Equality and Diversity
- It is desirable that the post holder holds a full UK drivers licence with a car to utilise for business purposes.
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Tanya Emmons on 07884234517
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- •Office Based Roles