Regional Housing Advisor South
This Part-time role will provide housing management advice and support to people at Dimensions properties, either where care and support is provided by another support provider or by Dimensions staff directly. You will be responsible for housing management in properties where Dimensions is managing agent for another Registered Provider or Charity. You will also advise on and identify accommodation for people in housing need already supported by Dimensions.
You will be required to work across the region and can be based at home or work from one of our regional offices.
The salary will be £13,680 Part-time plus car allowance
Interviews will take place: 5th July 2018
The successful applicant will have:
Experience of housing management in supported housing
Experience of delivering high quality customer services to people with learning disabilities and support needs
Experience of monitoring and evaluating supported housing schemes
Understanding of National, Legislative and Local policies in relation to Housing and Social care
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- •Office Based Roles