Relief Support Worker
Enjoy a flexible working life, making a positive difference to the lives of the people you support. Join our team of Relief Support Workers, fitting your working hours around your other life and family commitments.
We are in search of Relief Support Workers to join our team in Reading and the surrounding area. Working as a Relief Support Worker provides you with the flexibility to inform us when you are available for work and can fit around other life, family or work commitments.
Working as a Relief Support Worker within Dimensions can offer you extensive accredited training, comprehensive induction and genuine opportunities for career progression.
The people we support are at the centre of everything we do and we’re looking for dedicated, hard-working individuals who really do want to make a difference to peoples’ lives.
Whether you have previously worked within Health and Social Care as a Support Worker or Care Assistant or are looking for a complete change of career, we at Dimensions believe that everyone has something to offer the people we support and believe that life skills, the right attitude and genuine desire to help people improve their lives are the most important characteristics of a Support Worker.
The relief rate in Reading is £8.45, as a Relief Support Worker, your annual leave is accrued as you work and is included in your rate meaning you will be paid £9.47.
If being a Relief Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please read the attached job description and person specification. It then couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process. If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Tom Higginson on 07940272216 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
- Support Worker