Sales Invoicing Officer
To accurately and on a timely basis produce Sales Ledger invoices to our purchasers and people we support from the regional invoice instruction database, and requests received from various sources, following the company’s procedures as set down in the Finance Manual and Corporate Policies documents.
About the role
- Ensure all sales invoices and credit notes are raised as instructed in the correct financial period and e-mailed and posted to relevant customers.
- Set up invoice agreements on AIM as instructed by regional finance teams and attached relevant contracts.
- Complete and update status of the sales invoice database in order for the RFM/RFC to review and check income for period
- Prepare agreements for period end sales ledger and run accruals.
The successful applicant will have:
- Able to follow instructions and processes.
- Can demonstrate good numeracy skills
- Able to communicate clearly (both on the phone and via email).
- Good computer skills, for example using Excel, Microsoft office and windows.
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Karen Pickett on 0300 303 9193.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- •Office Based Roles