Do you like making a difference? Enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment where no day is the same?
Do you have strong administrative skills?
Dimensions are looking for a part time Support Coordinator to join our team in Crawley , assisting the Locality Manager in managing the day to requirements of the service.
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Assisting the manager with the day to day requirements of the service including rota planning, covering shifts, administration and ensuring the time management system (DTMS) is up to date.
- To be the main point of contact dealing with enquiries from the team, people we support and families
- Keeping databases up to date
- Ensuring staff are compliant with organisational standards.
- Overseeing staff training
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of customer care
- Working within a team
- Able to work flexibly with the ability to adapt and change priorities quickly
- To have excellent organisational skills
- A positive, helpful "can do" attitude
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Simon Churcher on 03003039032 ext. 2756 or 07940516362
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- •Office Based Roles