Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Tadley and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
We are in search of Support Workers to join our team in Tadley. Working as a Support Worker within Dimensions can offer you extensive accredited training, comprehensive induction and genuine opportunities for career progression. The people we support are at the centre of everything we do and we’re looking for dedicated, hard-working individuals who really do want to make a difference to peoples’ lives. Whether you have previously worked within Health and Social Care as a Support Worker or Care Assistant or are looking for a complete change of career, we at Dimensions believe that everyone has something to offer the people we support and believe that life skills, the right attitude and genuine desire to help people improve their lives are the most important characteristics of a Support Worker.
We support five people living at Searing Way. Three ladies and two gentleman. Their disabilities vary from autism, learning disabilities and epilepsy. This role will involve supporting them with personal care, hoisting and one of the individuals is peg fed. They enjoy activities in the community, music, arts and crafts, swimming and holidays.
We are recruiting for two full time positions - 37.5 hours per week and you will need to have a full UK drivers licence.
We are also recruiting for a Waking Night Support Worker. This is for 27 hours per week.
For further information, please contact Albert on 07507 128408.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Albert Chisvetoh on 07507 128408.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- •OTE £21,148.71
- •Support Worker