Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Windsor and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
The Dimensions team supports 11 people in their own flats in Old Windsor, who enjoy a wide range of activities including attending clubs, golf and swimming.
The support needed ranges from day trip and outings to support in their own home, making dinner and cleaning.
There is some evening and weekend working, including bank holidays and sleep ins if required and you’ll be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota.
The location is easily accessible by public transport and has ample parking available. This role requires you to be a driver.
Due to the nature of the this service it is essential that all applicants have a full UK/EU driving licence.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rose Coughlin on 07939 594 186.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £21,381.25
- Support Worker