Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day? Are you also looking for a company that provides fantastic benefits to all their employees to also enhance your own life whilst working with us?
At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).
This role will involve supporting 2 people, one male and one female, at a 2 bedroom chalet style bungalow. This role involves moving and handling equipment, manual and electric wheelchair, commode, overhead tracking, slings, mobile hoist and profiling bed. Both people we support require full support with all aspects of care due to their disability and health needs.
The people we support both have their own mobility vehicle and we support them to get out and about in the community, day centres, hydro session, weekly shopping along with supporting to get out to the cinema and holidays.
The position involves 1:1 & 2:1 support and we provide 24 hour support which include early and late shifts, waking nights and sleep-ins.
The Relief pay rate for Hampshire is £8.24 per hour. As a Relief worker, your annual leave is accrued as you work and is included in your hourly rate.
For further information, please contact Tracey Kelly on 07392867117 or send your CV to email@example.com
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- OTE £21,148.71
- Support Worker