We are recruiting for Support Workers in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire on full-time or part-time basis. There is an option to work only nights if preferable.
Whether you have worked in healthcare, mental health, autism, with challenging behaviour or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning or coaching, this could be the career for you. Dimensions recruit against values and not previous experience.
As a valued support worker, you’ll be helping people you support to live the individual life they want, ensuring they have choice and control over the planning and delivery of their support. We are looking for ambitious individuals of a caring nature to work for an award winning company where we promote independence in a supportive environment.
The people we support require staff with a ‘can do’ attitude who have a willingness to try new things and embrace every challenge with enthusiasm and courage. You will have ambition for the people you support and be instrumental in enabling them to reach their potential and strive to achieve their goals.
You will support individuals with learning disabilities ranging from Autism and Down syndrome to Cornelia De Lange Syndrome. No experience is required as successful applicants will receive full training within the organisation.
Drivers are preferred as you will be supporting people to appointments, activities and to access their local community. Non-drivers will also be considered.
Staff are required to work a range of shifts to include days, nights, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Flexibility is essential as you will work around the requirements of the people you support.
The Role will involve
- Helping people to live the individual life they want
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Supporting people with their medication
- Supporting with personal care
- Encouraging, supporting and teaching to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Lindsey Rowland on 07702 973051 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- OTE £19,985.40
- Support Worker