Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Wayside and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
The Dimensions team supports four gentlemen and one lady who enjoy a range of activities which includes shopping, cinema, meals out, day trips to the sea side, zoo and park trips.
Three are wheelchair users and all the people we support require full support in all aspects of their lives, this may include support with personal care. Two of the people we support can display behaviours that can be described as challenging, however these behaviours are well managed and training is available in this area.
The people we support have the use of their own vehicles and are able to access the community when they want.
You would be coming into a team that are committed to making a difference in the people we supports lives and making their home a stimulating fun place to live and work.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process or email your CV to email@example.com.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Graham Kenyon on 07508212001.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £21,381.25
- Support Worker