Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Spelthorne and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
Do you like to have fun at work? Is an office job your idea of a nightmare? If you like to be out and active then have you ever thought about a job supporting people to develop and achieve their goals in their life? If you answered yes to these questions we have the job for you...!
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities, with a variety of hours, to join our support team in all areas of the Spelthorne Borough and further into Runnymede and Elmbridge. The people that we support are great fun to be with, extremely motivated and have a real thirst for life. Everyone likes to keep busy with daily activities such as:
Meal planning, new recipes, food shopping, cooking and cleaning up afterwards!
You will be encouraging and supporting people to make friends, make use of local community amenities and seek new interests
No experience is required, just being approachable and trustworthy is a starting point. We will provide a full, individually tailored, training program.
Due to the nature of the role you will be need to hold a full UK/EU driving license with your own vehicle.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Helen Couchman on 07702972822.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £21,032.56
- Support Worker