Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Wayside.
You don’t need experience as full training is given. We offer a great team environment and competitive pay rates. You will be friendly and approachable and support individuals to have a great life with excellent outcomes.
As a support worker you will support with activities and tasks such as arts and crafts, shopping, cooking, cleaning, accessing the community by going to local shops, cinemas and eating out at cafes and restaurants, the people we support also love to go on holidays, this can be abroad or in the UK. The families and friends of the people we support play a big part in their lives so they will also require support with maintaining those relationships.
The people we support require full support with all their personal and mobility needs.
Dimensions are one of the country's largest not-for-profit organisations, supporting people with Learning difficulties, Autism, associated challenging behavior and complex needs. we are driven by our values which can be found on our web-site. People we support and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make a difference in the life of someone who needs your support.
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Graham Kenyon on 07508212001
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £21,381.25
- Support Worker