Support Worker - NIGHTS
Whether you have worked in care, mental health, learning disabilities, autism, teaching or had no experience in the care industry at all, this could be the perfect opportunity to for you to gain knowledge experience in an extremely varied role as a night Support Worker in Eastleigh and Chandlers Ford.
Joining the Dimensions team as a Support Worker, you will be given support and leadership from a Locality Manager, Assistant Locality Manager or, in their absence, a Lead Support Worker.
As a Waking Night Support Worker, you’ll be helping people you support to live the individual life they want, ensuring they have choice and control over the planning and delivery of their support.
We can offer great opportunities for career development and offer sector-leading training programmes and qualification opportunities. We also have a great range of employee benefits, from our rewarding Dimensions discount scheme and our comprehensive Employee Assistance Scheme, to childcare vouchers, a bike to work scheme and loans for commuter season tickets.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Rebecca Hardy on 07860 923497.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rebecca Hardy on 07860 923497 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- •OTE £21,148.71
- •Support Worker