Accounts Payable Assistant
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
Dimensions are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our Finance team in Theale.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to a get a role within finance. The successful candidate will be given full training and will be working in a close knit team.
- About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Electronically scanning invoices on the e-Biz system and sending them to correct approvers
- Coding invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Communicating effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face and by email
- Helping non finance mangers to approve invoices on time
- Manage all and suppliers accounts in a timely and accurate manner making sure invoices are paid on time
- Assisting with the weekly bacs run and sending out remittances
The successful applicant will have:
- Have the ability to work unassisted
- Work flexibly according to the requirements of the role and the organisation
- Show integrity, sensitivity and respect for others
- Demonstrates a willingness to get the job done
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Hayley Baker on 03003039197
- An enhanced DBS disclosure is not required for this role.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Office Based Roles