Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Dimensions are looking for someone to join our team as a Regional Assistant for Worcestershire and Shropshire Borders.
During current circumstances this role will be home based but with an expectation to travel to one of our regional offices / events and meetings when required. Mileage will be paid for this travel.
Full training will be provided with an in-depth induction to get you up to speed with this role.
The salary equates to £12,326.67 working 21.5 hours a week. Full time equivalent £21,500.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 28th September via Microsoft teams.
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- To take pride in your attention to detail and be disciplined in getting the task done when working to tight deadlines if needed
- To work as part of a regional and local team in all aspects.
- Confidentiality is a key requirement as you will be working across a number of departments within the company.
- A flexible approach will be required whilst prioritising your work load.?
A full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle is an Desirable requirement for this role along with a willingness to travel within the region for events and meetings.
The successful applicant will have:
- An analytical approach to their work.
- A sound working knowledge of IT programmes including - Excel, Mail Merge, Word, Outlook and Organisational IT Programmes.
- To be able to work closely as part of a local team whilst supporting the wider region.
- Be confident to organise your own workload in line with the regions priorities.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels, families and people we support.
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Teri Waldron on 07375064591
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.