Assistant Locality Manager
Assistant Locality Manager
Salary: £22,660 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Full driving licence preferable
About the role
Dimensions is looking for ambitious Care professionals who are looking to take their first step on the management ladder and build a progressive career.
As an Assistant Locality Manager, you will:
- Supporting the Locality Manager to guide, motivate and encourage your team to provide a quality service in line with our values, policies and practices
- Working with relatives and outside agencies - including health professionals, social workers and advocates - to meet the needs of the people we support.
- Establishing and monitoring service budgets.
- Managing person-centred rota's and the recruitment of new team members.
- Leading by example and being a positive role model for your team.
You already have proven professional qualities, including:
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of needs
- The ability to prioritise workload, manage your own time, delegate tasks and meet deadlines.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the personalisation agenda and Active Support provision.
- The personality to develop positive working relationships across Dimensions – including the people we support, their families, internal colleagues and external agencies.
- The willingness to work towards a Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care/Leadership and Management for Care Services.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development.
Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Access to Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker/Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor qualification
- Management Care Standards Training & Induction
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process. If you would like to chat about the role, please call Carl Boatman on 07909534951.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Managerial Roles