Assistant Locality Manager
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
£28,490 per year
Newcastle, remote working
Full UK driving licence essential, regular local travel to people's homes required
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and values-driven person who is passionate about person-centred care, to join our team in Newcastle as the Assistant Locality Manager, providing support to people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
This role is fully off rota and is ideal for people who want to lead by example, grow professionally and take on more responsibility.
The total annual pay for the role is currently £28,490.61 made up of a basic salary of £24,774.44 plus an additional 15% annual allowance for 37.5 off rota hours of £3,716.17.
For further information on the role, please call Claire on 07384 214 981.
About the role
- Supporting the Locality Manager to guide, motivate and encourage your team to provide a quality service in line with our values, policies and practices
- Working with relatives and outside agencies - including health professionals, social workers and advocates - to meet the needs of the people we support
- Establishing and monitoring service budgets
- Managing person-centred rota's and the recruitment of new team members
- Leading by example and being a positive role model for your team
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of needs including autism and complex learning disabilities
- The ability to prioritise workload, manage your own time, delegate tasks and meet deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge of the personalisation agenda and Active Support provision
- The personality to develop positive working relationships across Dimensions
- The willingness to work towards a Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care/Leadership and Management for Care Services
Why choose Dimensions?
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, don't delay, apply today!
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions
- We welcome applications from people from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications