You will act as Business Analyst (BA) to the Lead Business Analyst who needs a dedicated and trustworthy BA.
The Business Analyst will ensure that business processes are designed and operated to promote efficient working practices, that meet the organisation’s need to deliver business transformation, and in accordance with ‘good data practice’.
The role will support the Lead Business Analyst in the delivery of specific requirement and analysis services to define business and operational change processes required.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a new team with great opportunities for developing the role and broaden your experience in the health and social care sector.
About the role
- Consulting with management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements
- Taking an Agile approach to analysing flexibly and adaptively to maximise the value of the solution
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Assist with business case development and business process re-engineering
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven track record of working within successful business transformation programmes
- Knowledge of Agile approaches
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks and to meet competing project deadlines
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Kerry Tweed on 0300 303 9077
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Office Based Roles