Central Logistics Coordinator
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
Effectively coordinating the distribution, recording and reporting of COVID related requirements, including but not limited to PPE equipment, COVID testing and results, administration of vaccines, lateral tests and flu jabs in a way which meets the needs of various internal and external stakeholders and our regulatory requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly developed function within Dimensions Group whose principle aim will be to support our operational colleagues with the growing demand of ensuring the effective coordination, distribution, recording and reporting of COVID related requirements, including but not limited to PPE equipment, COVID testing and results, administration of vaccines, lateral tests and flu jabs in a way which meets the needs of various internal and external stakeholders.
The role is home based and the successful candidate can be based anywhere within reasonable commuting distance of any of our regional offices. You will be required to work on a rota basis with your team covering a 7 day per week operation. The hours are 37.5 per week.
A list of Dimensions offices –https://portal.dimensions-uk.org/dtmfiles/content/docs/map_of_offices.pdf
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Monitoring incoming data of test and outcomes, ensuring they are inputted into systems in a timely manner
- Verify data which has been inputted into internal and external systems by internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that internal systems are amended and updated accurately and timely to meet the ever increasing and changing demands of external stakeholders
- Providing reports as required to internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience of working in an administrative or coordination role which requires a high level of accuracy
- Experience of working with multiple internal stakeholders, understanding their needs and develop a high level of customer support
- Strong system skills, with a logical and methodical approach
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge, with the ability to use other Microsoft packages
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Louise Anderson on 0300 303 9019.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Office Based Roles