Data Analyst / Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions that will deliver Dimensions’ strategic objectives and support its business operations.
As part of the Data Development Team in the IT Department, the Data Analyst will manage, analyse and report on data supporting Dimensions’ business operations, decision making and delivery of statutory returns.
About the role
You will conduct activities across the full data lifecycle covering requirements analysis and design, the development of analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and reporting capabilities.
- Design and create data reports and dashboards, including the presentation of data in charts, graphs, tables and other visualisations.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong analytical, investigative and problem solving skills with the ability to collect, organise, critically analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- SQL Server 2012 onwards.
- Adept at gathering and validating user requirements.
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Claire Hart on 0300 303 9001 Extn 1012
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Office Based Roles