Female Support Worker
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for Support Workers in Maidenhead to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
The home is shared by two ladies who have high needs (personal care). The people we support have an individual allocation of one to one hours throughout the day. There is also one sleep in staff at night. The house has the vehicle and the people we support enjoy attending various activities like day centre, shopping trips, hydrotherapy. Both ladies need assistance with most of the daily living activities.
Shift pattern : 7:30-3 and 2:30-10
Driving licence and willingness to drive company car is essential.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker