Female Support Worker
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Maidenhead (Holyport) and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
Dimensions are looking for a full time female support worker to join the team in Maidenhead to provide high quality support to a number of individuals with a variety of learning disabilities.
The people that we support enjoy community based activities, as well as activities in the home such as cooking.
You will work as part of a team to work flexibly on a rota. You will be working in the community based service providing a high quality of support to the people we support.
Working as a support worker within Dimensions offers you extensive accredited training, comprehensive induction and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Whether you have previously worked within Health and Social Care as a Support Worker or Care Assistant or are looking for a complete change of career, we at Dimensions believe that everyone has something to offer the people we support and believe that life skills, the right attitude and genuine desire to help people improve their lives are the most important characteristic of a Support Worker.
Given the community based activities, a full driving licence is essential for the role.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Tomasz Jastrzebski on 07939570794.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £21,381.25
- Support Worker