Female Support Worker
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - we are looking for a female to join our team of Support Workers in Upton and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in our person centred service in Upton near Acle for waking nights. Initially, this would be four 9 hour shifts per week, but there will be the option of other shifts to cover holidays and sickness. We support a lady in her own home with all aspects of her life. She has a unique character and is a pleasure to support but can be quite vocal at times. Are you the person we are looking for? Can you lone work? You do not need to have experience of working in supported living before as full training will be given to the right applicant.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker