Female Support Workers needed
Aldershot or Farnborough- Apply now!
Full-time or Part-time hours available.
Full UK/EU driving licence essential.
We have services in both Farnborough and Aldershot supporting adults with austim and learning disabilities, which strive to ensure they are active members of their community, enjoying daily living while maximising opportunities presented to them. The people we support enjoy music, shopping and cinema trips which staff must be willing to facilitate. Personal care and moving and assisting are key parts of the role as well as medication administration and meal preparation.
A shift pattern way of working is operated to which is flexibly planned to accommodate the activities that are arranged, waking day hours are between 07:00-15:00 and 15:00-21:30 with one sleep in shift per week. Alternative weekends and occasional bank holidays will be a requirement.
We can offer a range of contracts between 7.5 hours to full time (37.5 hours) per week. This will be discussed at shortlisting.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to hold a Full UK/EU driving licence.
For further information, please contact Gill on 07852460249.
To apply please email email@example.com
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019, 2020 & 2021.
We welcome applications from Support Workers / Care Assistants / Health Care Assistants / Care Workers / Carers