In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the production of management information for 'business support' teams along with providing advice and support to the business support teams. The Finance Manager will be a key point of contact for all business support heads of departments for any financial or long-term decisions that will have an impact on the business, as well as providing support and understanding around monthly reports.
The role will be home based.
Video Interviews for this role will take place on the 5th November.
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Production of management information and financial commentary for business support functions
- Monitor and report spend on large projects on a monthly basis
- To develop a positive and productive working relationship with business support heads of service
The successful applicant will:
- be part qualified – AAT qualified or equivalent
- have strong system skills, with a logical and methodical approach
- have proven ability to work successfully in fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Louise Anderson on 03003039019
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Office Based Roles