Floating Support Worker
This is a Permanent Floating (Peripatetic) Support Worker role offering an increased rate based in the South West (Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Stroud). Contracted hours for full time are 37.5 hours per week. Part time may be considered.
As a Floating (Peripatetic) Support Worker your role will involve reporting directly to the Resource Manager and providing support to adults with complex care needs in the South West area. You will provide highly skilled and flexible support to people with learning disabilities to ensure they enjoy fulfilling lives. Shift patterns will include working some weekends, sleep-ins, waking nights (as required) and some bank holidays. This will be discussed with you during the interview process and you will be matched to people we support in line with hours and patterns of shifts you would be working.
Due to the geographical coverage, this role will only be suitable for drivers. A Full UK Drivers License is essential.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Employee perks include discounted shopping, cinema, holidays and days out
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019
- A full list of benefits can be found in the job description attached
For further information, please contact Zara Elliott on 07393236397.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Support Worker