Floating Support Worker
Increased pay rate of £10.60 per hour
New Milton and surrounding area of Hampshire
Are you new to care, or are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new challenge?
At Dimensions, we are putting together a new Floating Support Team for the South, covering New Milton and the surrounding areas.
As a Floating Support Worker, your role will be to work with a wide range of people with complex care needs and support them with many different aspects of their daily lives.
Floating Support Worker duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Working in different locations
- Supporting with personal care
- Supporting to access the community
- Assisting with meal times
- Money handling
- Keeping training up-to-date
Part-time and fulltime contracts are available and hours are guaranteed. This will be discussed with you during the interview process as well as the requirements for the locations you will be working in.
All training is provided.
A full UK driving license would be beneficial but not essential. We offer a Help To Drive scheme to support our staff with learning to drive.
Floating Support Workers Benefits:
- Increased pay rate of £10.60
- Free enhanced DBS check.
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Paid driving lesson scheme.
- Employee perks, including discounted shopping, cinema, holidays and days out.
- Fully comprehensive training with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised.
- A full list of benefits can be found in the job description attached.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
For more information, please contact Samuel Eccles on 07384 217 727
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support with completing your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 0300 303 9150.