This is a permanent Floating Support Worker role offering an increased rate of £10.60 per hour in the Hampshire area.
Do you have experience of supporting adults with learning difficulties, autism, behaviours of distress or those with complex health needs?
Are you looking to progress your career with a leading national care provider?
Dimensions is one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations and we are proud to be one of the very few who are members of the Great Places to Work Programme, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. We provide high levels of training to enable our staff to be some of the best floating support workers in the country and we are currently looking for people who share our values to join our expanding team in the South.
As a Floating Support Worker, your role will be to work across multiple services, assisting the people we support in a variety of different ways.
Floating Support Worker duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting with activities
- Assisting with accessing the community
- Promoting active engagement within the community
- Enabling people to achieve personal goals
- Supporting people to keep in touch with their families
- Providing safe environments for people to feel valued and heard
What we offer our Floating Support Workers:
- FREE enhanced DBS check during application
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Paid driving lesson scheme
- Employee perks include discounted shopping, cinema, holidays and days out
- Fully comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
- A full list of benefits can be found in the job description attached
Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license would be beneficial but not essential.
For further information, please contact Samuel Eccles on 07384 217 727
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.