Junior Data Analyst
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions that will deliver Dimensions’ strategic objectives and support its business operations.
As part of the Data Development Team in the IT Department, the Junior Data Analyst will manage, analyse and report on data supporting Dimensions’ business operations, decision making and delivery of statutory returns.
You will conduct activities across the full data lifecycle covering requirements analysis and design, the development of analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality to identify improvements.
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and reporting capabilities.
- Design and create data reports and dashboards, including the presentation of data in charts, graphs, tables and other visualisations.
- Identify and acquire relevant data from multiple primary or secondary data sources.
- Filter and “clean” data to maintain existing quality and its continuous improvement.
- Map and trace data flows between systems and within processes to investigate and resolve data problems.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working with and querying databases with T-SQL.
- Substantial experience of working with Excel using advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts.
- Able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines and manage periods of heavy and conflicting work demands.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Claire Hart on 07903550096.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Office Based Roles