Lead Support Worker
Lead Support Worker
Windsor & Maidenhead
Full time - 37.5 hours
Drivers licence & access to a vehicle essential
Are you experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities? Join our innovative team based in Windsor & Maidenhead where you can lead by example, enjoying an excellent training programme, strong career progression and deliver outstanding support through the unique ‘Activate’ model, proven to make a measurable difference to people’s lives and your professional satisfaction. Dimensions are supporting people with mild learning difficulties so successful candidates should have demonstrated experience of working with people with learning difficulties in the past.
In order to be considered for this position candidates must have access to a vehicle and a Full UK drivers licence.
Please see the full job description attached for more information about the role.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
For a full list of rewards, visit our careers page at www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Archie on 07500 122224
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
- Support Worker