Lead Support Worker- Female
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
Are you experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities? Join our innovative team based in Bracknell where you can lead by example, enjoying an excellent training programme, strong career progression - and deliver outstanding support through the unique ‘Activate’ model, proven to make a measurable difference to people’s lives and your professional satisfaction.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
We are looking for a female Lead Support Worker for our team in Bracknell. We support 4 people who are very sociable and enjoy their support. We are looking for someone who is able to drive and work flexibly across a rota including weekends and bank holidays, who can support the management and the staff with rotas, appointments and maintaining compliance in the service. You will be working on shift supporting people with cooking, cleaning and personal care as well as engaging in active support in the community and in the house. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, friendly and organised. In return we offer a rewarding job with a range of company benefits and career progressions opportunities.
For more information about the role, please see the attached job description.
For a full list of rewards visit our website www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Kirsty McNally on 07387 416820.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker