Are you experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities? Join our innovative team based in Maidenhead where you can lead by example, enjoying an excellent training programme, strong career progression - and deliver outstanding support through the unique ‘Activate’ model, proven to make a measurable difference to people’s lives and your professional satisfaction.
Our team of floating support workers support various people in their own homes across Maidenhead, usually 5 or 7 people throughout the week. As a Lead Support Worker you will support the Assistant Locality Manager with overseeing the services, ensuring the people we support are at the forefront of all decision making, standards are high and the teams are delivering person centered care according to individual support plans.
As this role covers multiple dwellings it is desired that candidates hold a full drivers licence, though this is not essential. (Dimensions will assist with the cost of travel between the homes of the people we support).
Please see the full job description attached for more information about the role.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme 2019, 2020 & 2021.
For a full list of rewards, visit our careers page at www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Roy on 07876 414442
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.