Male Support Worker
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - we are looking for a male to join our team of Support Workers in Norwich and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support. Part time hours may also be available.
I am a gentleman living in Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich. I am looking for people to join my team and support me in my own home. I am a friendly man with a great sense of humour and I love to get out and about. I love public transport and regularly go on bus and train journeys. I like going on holiday and particularly enjoy the Yorkshire area. I enjoy going for long walks, as well as going out in my car. I go swimming every week and love spending time with my Dad who is very important to me. At home, I like listening to music, watching my DVDs or going for walks in the local area to the shops or the pub.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Ricky on 07733310036.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker