Male Support Worker
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - we are looking for male driver to work part time with our team of Support Workers in Saxilby and join them in creating a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
We currently have a vacancy for a male support worker. We support two males and one female who are seeking a male to support them with all aspects of everyday life, such as personal care, administering medication, cooking, cleaning, shopping, attending social clubs, days out, swimming, bike rides, going to the cinema and playing football. The people we support are looking for someone who is fun and enjoys similar interests to them and who wants to make a difference. You would be working a variety of shifts to include mornings, evenings, weekends and sleep-in shifts.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Alison on 07946566510.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker