Dimensions are looking for Male Support Workers in Hounslow on a full time basis.
Hourly rate: £10.85
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment;
- Training time paid for
- Close-knit supportive team with excellent internal communication and regular team meetings
- Wellness programme
- No uniform
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Work place pension
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Employee recognition awards
- Upto 35 days annual leave
- Monthly pay on a set date
- Paid shadow shifts
- Free monthly review, appraisals and feedback
About the role:
In Hounslow, we support six fantastic individuals (male and female) with profound and complex learning disabilities. We support them in all areas of daily living, moving and handling, personal care, medication, however we always attempt to do active support. They do lots of activities, cooking, music therapy, and when able to resume; swimming, day trips, going to social clubs etc.
This service is situated on a busy road in Hounslow with good transport links. Hounslow over ground station is a 10/15 minute walk and West Hounslow tube station, Piccadilly line is a 10 minute walk. The main road has numerous bus routes as its on the main road to Heathrow Airport. As it is only a 2-3 minute walk to Hounslow High Street there are plenty of cafes, pubs and food outlets nearby.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.