Part-time Support Worker (16 hours per week plus sleep-in shifts)
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for two Part-time Support Workers in Minsterley Shropshire, to cover 16 hours per week including sleep-in shifts. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. You will be supporting two gentleman in their own home, with another resident joining in the future. You will be assisting the first gentleman with his paid and voluntary jobs, as well as joining him on outings to cafes, garden centres, swimming and to the disco. The second gentleman enjoys trips out in his car, attending social groups and spending time with family.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- For more information about the services and people we support, please contact Amy Nocholas on 07908 470 097 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
- OTE £11,619.12
- Support Worker