Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work within an established team of ten individuals processing high volume payroll in an accurate and timely fashion to c.7,500 employees across four monthly payrolls.
As a Payroll Administrator it is essential you have worked in a Payroll environment, be numerate, well organised and administratively strong as well as being able to demonstrate excellent communication and IT skills. You will be able to work to tight deadlines in a face-paced environment, have a can-do attitude and be a strong team player, with good attention to detail.
· Work as part of a team to ensure accurate and timely payment to c.7500 employees across four monthly payrolls
· Maintain the payroll system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
· Resolve payroll related queries on the telephone, face to face and via email
· Identify, investigate and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
· Calculate PAYE and National Insurance liabilities for payment to HMRC
· Process statutory payments, such as SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
· Process third party deductions, such as Unison, Season Tickets, Court Orders etc. and liaise with third party providers as appropriate
· Administer various salary sacrifice schemes
· Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and comply with relevant legislation
· Ad-hoc administration and filing, printing P45’s etc.
The successful applicant will have:
- Confident communicator
- Efficient and pro-active
- Have excellent IT skills
- Be numerate, well organised and administratively stron
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Karen Booker on 07392 867 009.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure is not required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Office Based Roles