Quality and Compliance Reviewer
We are looking for a quality & compliance reviewer, who supports our values, to join our central team
Our reviewers work alongside people who are experts by experience, to assess the quality and safety of our services in line with statutory regulations, Dimensions Standards, policies and recognised best practice.
As one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations, supporting around 3,500 people with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs, we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do and we want every person we support to have a great life, with excellent outcomes.
Primarily home based, suitable equipment will be provided and travel reimbursed. The main area of work will be Somerset, reviewing our Discovery services, but occasionally the post holder will be required to travel outside the county and this may involve over-night stays. Visit our website to find out more about Discovery. https://discovery-uk.org/
It is essential that the post holder holds a full UK drivers licence with a car to utilise for business purposes.
The role is covering the whole of Somerset but has the advantage of being home based.
Interviews will be held on the 31st January 2019, in Somerset.
About the role
To assess the quality and safety of services in line with statutory regulations, Dimensions standards, polices and recognised best practice. To advise managers on how to deliver high quality safe services where applicable, and to help them plan improvement actions where necessary. To undertake management investigations where significant incidents have occurred or allegations of poor practice have been made.
This is a critical assurance and development role for assessing internal quality and compliance, and supporting managers to drive improvements in these areas.
- To undertake Quality and Compliance reviews and audits, working in partnership with relevant stakeholders to assess and improve the quality and safety of service delivery
- To work with relevant stakeholders to develop improvement action plans, and assess evidence of effective deployment of these plans.
- To assess the reliability and integrity of evidence relating to quality, compliance and safety matters.
The successful applicant will have:
To demonstrate commitment to equality,diversity, inclusion and the values of the organisation
Experience of working in social care
To work flexibly according to the business requirements of the organisation
To be willing to travel as required in order to fulfil the demands of the role
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Tanya Emmons on 07884 234517.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Specialist Support