Regional Business Development Manager
Working within the London and East region, and in partnership with business development colleagues across the Dimensions group, the Regional Business Development Manager will lead on growing the region and promoting Dimensions as a provider of choice for commissioners, individuals and families.
The role can be home based or working from one of our regional offices.
About the role
The role of Regional Business Development Manager is the commercial lead for the region responsible for fostering a culture of development within the region, creating strong relationships with external stakeholders and coaching and line management of regional Business Development Team.
- Evaluate and prioritise regional business development opportunities within the framework of the regional business plan; in partnership with the Regional Managing Director and Head of Business Development and wider team members.
- Using a project management approach, oversee bid and tender production within the region to deliver winning submissions that promote the Dimensions brand and differentiate us from our competitors.
- Ensure the referrals process is managed effectively and efficiently in the region.
- Lead on the programme of complex needs development within the region.
- Proactively work the commissioners, partners and other stakeholders to win and grow business for Dimensions.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of negotiating and developing effective partnerships and working relationships
- Significant experience of developing and submitting winning proposals for public sector services
- Be able to demonstrate project management skills, on time and within budget
- Experience of working effectively in partnership across departments in a large organisation
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Karina Hourd on 07702 973028.
- We welcome applications from people from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds.
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Managerial Roles