Regional Finance Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Finance Manager with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The role includes ensuring Dimensions and, in particular, the region achieves strong financial performance in line with organisational expectations.
Key aspects of the role include providing financial and business advice and support, ensuring that financial information is timely and accurate, and costing new work. This role is open to candidates who are part qualified or qualified by experience.
Dimensions is a specialist provider of a wide range of services for people with learning disabilities and people who experience autism. Employing over 7,000 staff, we are one of the largest not-for-profit providers in the UK, supporting around 3,500 people and their families throughout England and Wales. With a turnover of around £120m we have a dynamic Finance team and are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Regional Finance Manager for our North Region.
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts for completeness
- Creating and delivering succinct and relevant financial information to groups of non-financial cost-centre managers
- Preparing and presenting information at monthly Locality Manager meeting
- Maintaining sales invoicing instructions ensuring clarity for the central finance team
- Supporting growth and sustainability by costing and negotiating new / existing business
- Ensuring a realistic annual budget is set
- Carrying out audits for the Region.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of producing management accounts and reviewing financial statements
- Excellent computer skills including a proficient user of Excel
- Experience of creating reports and delivering financial presentations
- Has knowledge of accounting procedures and techniques, working in various areas of finance and checking the work of others
- Is able to communicate effectively at all levels, and build effective working relationships with both finance and operational colleagues
- Is action and outcomes orientated, demonstrating the ability to plan, organise and manage to agreed timescales.
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Yvonne Musesengwa on 0778 927 2585
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Office Based Roles