Relief Support Worker
Are you looking for a new support role which offers you flexibility, training, career development and the chance to make a life changing impact? Dimensions are currently looking for relief support staff to join our inspiring care team in St. Albans. You will need to be caring, ambitious, thoughtful and most importantly, kind. The relief contract offers ultimate flexibility and is a great footstep into the healthcare sector. Whether you have supported people with learning disabilities before or you are looking for a change of career, we would love to hear from you.
As relief you can work across a number of services and people we support. One of which will involve:
- Supporting a young gentleman living in his own flat in St Albans.
- The team supports him with all aspects of running a home as well as to access the local community.
- The gentleman has a keen interest in cars, vehicles and technology and would like a staff member who shares this interest with him.
- Staff at the service work a pattern of shifts including earlys, lates and sleep ins.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a full UK/EU driving licence.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Katrina Ruddick on 07939561619 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
The Relief pay rate for Hertfordshire is £8.44 per hour. As a Relief worker, your annual leave is accrued as you work and is included in your hourly rate. (£9.46).
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Support Worker