Relief Support Worker
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Are you looking for a new support role which offers you flexibility, training, career development and the chance to make a life changing impact? Dimensions are currently looking for relief support staff to join our inspiring care team in North and West London area.
You will need to be caring, ambitious, thoughtful and most importantly, kind. The relief contract offers ultimate flexibility and is a great footstep into the healthcare sector. Whether you have supported people with learning disabilities before or you are looking for a change of career, we would love to hear from you.
The Relief pay rate for London varies depending on location and service from £8.64 - £10.23 per hour. As a Relief worker, your annual leave is accrued as you work and is included in your hourly rate. (£9.68 - £11.46).
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Kirstie Rawlinson 0300309150 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker