Relief Support Worker
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Are you looking for a role which offers you flexibility, training, career development and the chance to make a life changing impact? Dimensions are currently looking for relief support staff to join our inspiring care team in Great Dunmow. You will need to be caring, ambitious, thoughtful and kind. Relief work offers ultimate flexibility - with no obligation to accept shifts you can fit your work around your personal commitments. Rather than accruing annual leave this is paid on top of your hourly rate as you work. Whether you have supported people with learning disabilities before or you are looking for a change of career, we would love to hear from you. It is a great footstep into the healthcare sector.
A full UK/EU driving licence is essential to be considered for this position.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Cheryl Read on 07766- 071597 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker