Relief Support Worker - No experience required
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for Support Workers to support individuals in Dover in a great location with fantastic benefits. You don’t need experience as full training is given. We offer a great team environment. You will be friendly and approachable and support individuals to have a great life with excellent outcomes.
As a support worker you will support with all daily living tasks including personal care for one gentleman living in his own home. You will also support the gentleman in a variety of activities including going out for meals, visiting local attractions, going for walks and supporting him to maintain relationships with his family.
There is some moving and assisting required but full training will be provided
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisation supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity, apply today.
Please note it is essential to be a driver in order to be considered for this positon.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker