Here at Dimensions, we are looking for relief support workers to join us in Crawley. Working at our supported living home you will enhance the quality of life of individuals who live there by empowering their independence. Dimensions support workers do not need prior experience in Health or Social Care as full training is given.
Relief work offers ultimate flexibility - with no obligation to accept shifts you can fit your work around your personal commitments.
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of relief support workers in Crawley. You would support people live life to the fullest. We have relief contracts available on a pay rate of £9.50 per hour - as a relief worker, your annual leave is accrued for each hour that you work and paid to you on a monthly basis bring each hour you work to £10.64 - with fantastic benefits such as refer a friend rewards and fully paid training on the job.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Alison on 07903 549944 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate up to £10.64 per hour
- up to 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
Activities Support Workers at the service may be involved with include:
- Trips to cinema and local coffee shops
- Visiting parks, gardens and nature reserves
- Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this will include finances, shopping, cooking, manual handling & personal care)
Dimensions is a values-based employer, when looking for candidates:
- We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given
- We want you to be happy to work within our values of ambition, courage, integrity, partnership and respect
- We know that you make a real difference to the lives of the people we support and their loved ones.
Dimensions is about people. We are ambitious for the people we support and our colleagues. We want the people we support to have fulfilling lives and we want our colleagues to have great careers with us. So if you would like to be a part of our team and if you feel that your values match ours, please apply by clicking the button below - upload your CV and we will be in touch. You could soon be making a positive difference every day. If you want more information or just an informal chat about Dimensions and the roles we have available – please contact Lina on 0300 303 9150 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which will be obtained for you by Dimensions.
Dimensions is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Dimensions are Disability Confident Committed and we guarantee to interview all applicants who let us know they have a disability and meet the minimum essential criteria for this role. Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees. As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in our offices using assistive technology.