If you're looking to be a part of something extraordinary - an award-winning, life-changing, not-for-profit charity - where you can make a profound and real difference to the lives of those living with learning disabilities and Autism, then look no further than becoming one of our newest relief support workers across supported living homes in Worcester.
At Dimensions, we're looking to recruit compassionate, courageous and ambitious people who boast integrity, who champion respect and who have a genuine interest in - and a passion for - supporting others to work flexibly with us. We offer a variety of shifts and hours, and promise that no two days will be the same; each new shift will present you with inspiring opportunities to help you grow both professionally and personally whilst having a positive impact on the lives of those you support and their families.
Relief work offers ultimate flexibility - with no obligation to accept shifts you can fit your work around your personal commitments. Pay rate is £9.50 per hour - as a Relief worker, your annual leave is accrued for each hour that you work and paid to you on a monthly basis bring each hour you work to £10.46.
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
The Role will involve:
- Helping people to live the individual life they want
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Supporting people with their medication
- Supporting people with personal care and manual handling
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Julie on 07384 892296 or submit a short application below.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate up to £10.64 per hour
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
Dimensions is a values-based employer, when looking for candidates:
- We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given
- We want you to be happy to work within our values of ambition, courage, integrity, partnership and respect
- We know that you make a real difference to the lives of the people we support and their loved ones.
We believe that everyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter their background, which is why we primarily recruit based on values, not just skills or experience. So, whether you've worked in health and social care before and are looking for more fulfilment from the work you genuinely enjoy or if you're searching for a change in careers then we'd love to hear from you.
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled.